About Anderson Education
People who know how to make a difference.
Who we are and what we do……….key facts and figures!
Who are we?
- We are an independent education provider offering families FREE, impartial, help and guidance on UK Boarding Schools, Summer and Language programmes.
- An expert team of knowledgeable Education Consultants with specialist skills in providing the best help and advice on every aspect of education.
- We are an important student provider to UK schools, we have visited and work closely with over 350 boarding schools.
- From our UK office we manage many enquiries each day from families worldwide.
- Anderson Education has a team of dedicated people; experts in school application, entrance tests and interviews, curriculums, English language provision, Special Needs, visa application, Guardianship, boarding accommodation, airport transfer, Exeat & Half Term holidays and all school related concerns.
- The UK office has 6 staff, the UAE office has 2 staff and we have a team of in-country representatives in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, and we work closely with a specialist in Nigeria.
- Sue Anderson the Founder of Anderson Education was awarded an MBE (Member of the Order the British Empire) in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List for services to education. She was presented with the award by the Prince of Wales during the investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace in 2013.
- Anderson Education was established in 1999 and since that time we have placed over 2,000 students from 52 different countries worldwide.
What we do.
- We provide families with FREE, impartial, help and guidance on UK Boarding Schools, Summer and Language programmes.
- We support the families every step of the way through the process of selecting the best school for each child, arranging school visits, the application, entrance test and interview process, we are available at any time to answer your questions and concerns. This is a FREE service to families!
- Having visited over 350 schools across the UK, identifying what is special and unique about each school and then matching that with the child and family’s needs is key to our success.
- Through our close collaboration with the schools and organisations such as BBSW, COBIS, BSME, MEA, BBG we are able to keep up to date with the latest education developments.
- Our aim is to help cut the amount of time the school search can take when looking for the best school for your child, our input of accurate up to date expertise is exceptional and efficient.
- We draw on our extensive knowledge to provide the know-how and support to solve family concerns and in some cases most challenging problems.
Some of our achievements….making a difference to people’s lives!
- Learning support – for a child with mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties it is important to find a school that has the expertise to support and encourage that child to achieve their full potential.
- Mobile families, moving frequently due to job postings, changing school and making new friends, can be stressful.
- Preparation for university, boarding for the final two years of school is a great preparation for university.
- Many families face challenges that define the modern world, working overseas, both parents working, divorce, all these and more can create an impact on your child’s education, boarding school may be an option; we can help!
- We create trust and integrity when working alongside the parents to ensure success and happy children.
- Our Education Consultants make the critical difference to families by providing a unique approach to problem solving.